How to Log In to Website Tonight
There are two ways to access your Website Tonight account. Most Website Tonight users go through their Website Tonight Provider to log in.
Method #1 – Your Website Tonight Provider
- Log in to your primary account with your Website Tonight provider.
(i.e. NerdWarehouse or GoDaddy)
- Under My Products (left hand side) click on Website Tonight
- Click Launch (to the right of the Website Tonight account you want to access)
- That’s it, you’re in!
If you do not have the login info for your account with your Website Tonight provider then you can either follow the instructions below in the “How to locate your Website Tonight login info” section or call your Website Tonight provider and they will help you find your user name and password.
Method #2 – Login.WebsiteTonight.com
You can access your Website Tonight account directly without first logging into your account with your Website Tonight provider by following these instructions.
- Go to Login.WebsiteTonight.com
- Enter your Website Tonight domain, user name, and password.
- Click the login button
- That’s it, you’re in!
Trouble Logging Into Website Tonight
If Logging In Through Your Website Tonight Provider
- If you are not able to login to your primary account with your Website Tonight provider then you will need to contact your Website Tonight provider for help.
- If you are able to login to your primary account with your Website Tonight provider but you cannot find your Website Tonight account, or the “Launch” button is not working, then you will need to contact your Website Tonight provider for help.
If Logging In Through Login.WebsiteTonight.com
If you are not able to login then the first thing to do is confirm that you are using the correct username and password. To locate your Website Tonight login information follow these steps.
- Follow the steps under Method #1 above.
- Once you are logged into your Website Tonight account you will see a section in the middle to bottom center of your screen titled Tools and Resources. Under Tools and Resources click the Hosting Settings link.
- In the upper right hand corner you will see Welcome: followed by your Website Tonight user name. This is the user name you need to use to log in through http://login.websitetonight.com
If you are using the correct username but still are not able to log in then you will need to update your password. Read, “How to Change Your Website Tonight Password“.
Allow 30 minutes for the password to update (usually it only take 3-5 minutes) then you can try logging in again at http://login.websitetonight.com. If you still can’t get in then you will need to contact your Website Tonight provider for additional help.