Add a WordPress Blog to Your Blog Photo List
Website Tonight allows you to share your galley photos with your blogs. When you share a galley photo it creates a new post (aka. entry) on your blog. This feature works with any blog that supports the MetaWeblog API and RSD, including WordPress. However, before you can share photos from your Website Tonight account with your WordPress blog, you will need to change a setting in WordPress (instructions below). You will also need to Add Your Blog to the Blog Photo List in Website Tonight.
- Log into your WordPress account
- Expand the Settings menu in the left sidebar.
- Select Writing.
- Scroll down to the Remote Publishing section.
- Put a check mark in the box titled XML-RPC. This will enable the WordPress, Movable Type, MetaWeblog and Blogger XML-RPC publishing protocols. Or to put it simply, this allows Website Tonight to share images with the blog.
- Click the Save Changes button.