How to Remove the Border from an Image Link
Website Tonight will automatically add a border around images when you make them a link. If you do not want the border around the image you can remove it, here’s how…
- Log in to your Website Tonight account.
- Go to the page with the image link.
- Click on the content block with the image link, so that it is in edit mode.
- Double-click on the image. You will see a pop-up window.
- Click the Properties tab in the pop-up window.
- Put a 0 (zero) in the blank box next to border.
- Click OK.