Over 90% of the websites online today have the same overall purpose – marketing. Whether your building a website to promote a product, service, brand, business, idea, cause, organization, yourself, or anything else the core focus is ultimately marketing – getting other peoples attention and giving them a place to get more information about what you are promoting.
But online marketing and advertising doesn’t begin and end with a website. The saying, “If you build it, they will come” is not true on the internet. There have been countless websites that would have been huge hits, if only they had been discovered. If you want your website to be a success then you must learn how to advertise. That doesn’t mean you must to spend a lot of money, but spending money in the right places will definitely speed things up, so it is an option. Whenever possible the articles below will highlight and endorse the free or low cost methods of marketing.
The marketing / advertising category was added to Pro Site Tonight because nearly every Website Tonight user shares a common interest in promoting their website.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- The Basics of SEO in Website Tonight
- The Power of Keywords and How to Use Them
- How to Customize the Google Search Results for Your Website
- How to Title Your Pages for Google
- How to Add SEO Meta Tags to Website Tonight
- How to Customize Thumbnails on Facebook Wall Comments
- How to Add the Google +1 Button to Website Tonight
- How to Use Google +1 with Website Tonight
- How to Create Social Network Links
(More Coming Soon)