How to Add Google +1 to Website Tonight
Adding a Google +1 button to your Website Tonight does require that you copy and paste code, which might scare you at first. However, you do not need to change the code or understand it. All you have to do is follow these instructions step-by-step.
Part 1: Choose the Button Size
Each size option is shown below with a preview and the corresponding code (red text). Only pick one size. You will use the code in step number 10 of the instructions.
Click here to visit the Google +1 Advanced Customization Tool.
Part 2: Add the Button
- Log into Website Tonight
- Hover over Design (upper left) and select Launch Page Designer.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the Okay button.
- Click on the block where you want to add your Google +1 button, so that you are in the “edit mode” (you should be able to type into the box).
- Click the Insert tab (top center).
- Click on the Script icon (top center under the Insert tab).
- Erase all the code you see and paste the code you selected from Part 1 above.
- Click OK.
Now that I’ve helped you add a Google +1 button to your Website Tonight, do me a favor and +1 this webpage. The +1 button can be found at the top of the right-hand sidebar. Or you can click the button below to +1 the home page of Pro Site Tonight.